Thursday, December 29, 2011

Puget Sound Style



I actually am not super in to style and have become very lazy since living in the Pacific Northwest. I hope that I look decent most of the time, but know that I sometimes throw on a pair of jeans (Ugg type boots in the winter or Reef sandals in the summer) and a basic tee with a sweatshirt, throw my hair up in a pony tail or bun and grab a pair of hoop earrings and go. I don't accessorize very well. I'm hoping to get better at a simplistic tee/jeans combo with great earrings, hats, or shoes. I also envision having a very practical multifunctional wardrobe just like this one I threw together on the newly discovered Polyvore website (I wondered who made all those super cool clothing combo's that I've been repinning on Pinterest!). This combo feels very Seattle to me, but would also work in Spokane or even San Francisco. 
Puget Sound Style



No comments:

Post a Comment

What inspires you? What annoys you? What gets under your skin? Let's converse here...it all begins with a comment.