Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sunrise and Siding

Kurt's guys have been working on siding the house, which is taking longer than I had expected, but I guess when you do the shake in the eaves piece by piece, it would take some time and labor. This morning Charlie woke me up and as I was mumbling and grumbling, annoyed about getting up earlier than I had to, I stepped out the door to see this amazing sunrise. It was gone by the time Charlie was done doing his business. So, I'm thankful for the surprises that having a dog brings.
morning sunrise

progress as of Thanksgiving day

up close view of the siding

the back of the house is looking good!

our little bump out for the master bath

No comments:

Post a Comment

What inspires you? What annoys you? What gets under your skin? Let's converse here...it all begins with a comment.