Friday, November 4, 2011

How about our brother in law!?

So Andrew Thomson has just won the best brother in law award (Come on Ben...when are you hoping on a plane to help out?). Andrew volunteered to work for free all day today (and he's even coming back to do the same thing tomorrow!). Yes, you heard me right...he VOLUNTEERED to work ALL DAY today for FREE! That means money in our pockets (or money to get those awesome appliances I want!) and a personal touch and history to our home that we can pass on to our children and our children's children. Today was a big day at our construction zone. The trusses arrived! Everyone had been talking about this day like it was a big deal, but I had no idea why trusses are such a big deal. Here is why!
Wow! I had no idea trusses come pre-assembled and on a truck so big!
Thanks to Andrew we have pictures of this event since neither Phil nor I were home to see it!


What maneuvering!
Andrew was up here working away with Kurt & three other dudes


If Phil wasn't so sleep deprived from working nights and going to school today and doing deconstruction/construction on our house each day...I bet he'd be really jealous that he couldn't be here for this day!...Did I mention that my husband is kind of a rock star?!


 THANK YOU ANDREW!!!




1 comment:

  1. Wow! So cool! I can't wait to see it all come together!

    ReplyDelete

What inspires you? What annoys you? What gets under your skin? Let's converse here...it all begins with a comment.