Monday, October 10, 2011

You don't have to go to Iceland to do the Polar Bear plunge!

Just do a remodel! So, after moving our water heater and moving it back, something didn't work right. Phil hooked everything back in the same way and set the reset button and everything. So after our nasty demo work yesterday, we were not rewarded with a nice hot shower. In fact, it still wasn't working this morning. Instead of going into work dirty or waking the neighbor at such an early hour, I decided to rinse off camping style...arctic style. Needless to say, it was a freezing, ice cold shower and one of the quickest ones I've taken in our house ever! But, I do feel a bit refreshed, very awake, and a lot more ready to present myself to the world (especially since my formal observation at work is today!).


No comments:

Post a Comment

What inspires you? What annoys you? What gets under your skin? Let's converse here...it all begins with a comment.